Photography & Events
s identical twins we share a tight bond and are devoted to family. We are loving and loyal, and our shared friendly, boisterous personalities will make you feel comfortable in front of the camera, or relaxed on your special day.
We have been the perfect team since we were in diapers conspiring to escape our crib, and then as teenagers switching classes, and playing tricks on friends. Now that we are all grown-up, we are excited to have joined forces again to do what we love.
lanning a wedding is a lot of work; let us help you leave the stress behind when you walk down the aisle. You can trust us to ensure your special day runs smoothly, fix any glitches, and align all parties so you can enjoy every moment of the day happily and flawlessly.
We offer Day of Coordination plus more! We know that most “DIY” couples still need a little extra help. That’s why we include support throughout the planning process. The month of we step in, and you can take a breath. Hand over all your hard work and we will coordinate the logistics to make sure everything you spent months planning goes exactly as you envisioned.
• Superior customer service including telephone consultation and unlimited email support throughout the planning process.
• Provide “DIY” planning materials, which include a Vendor Log, Photo Checklist, Music Template, Customized Month-to-Month Planning Check List, & Time Line Worksheet.
• Month-of Meeting: Home stretch to the big day. We will review all your hard work, make sure nothing has been overlooked, and get a clear understanding of your vision.
• Direct & Conduct Rehearsal: rehearsal is dependent on availability of Danielle & Deanne Events, the venue, and clients schedule.
• Review all venue and hired vendor contracts
• Verification of vendor arrivals. (Client contacts all vendors and collects all proposals)
Price $1,300, includes…
(12) Twelve hours of Day-Of-Coordinating - Additional hours $50/hour
The Big Day:
• Day of Coordination of all vendors
• Supervise Setup (client to provide diagram & instructions)
• Set-up of personal décor/specialty items day-of
• Arrange and set all escort/place cards
• Verify floor plan for placement of tables and correct quantity of chairs
• Ensure Day of Timeline and announcements are executed as planned
• Organize those involved in the Ceremony & cue Ceremony music
• Transfer personal decor items from Ceremony site to Reception site
• Help guests take their seats
• Organize Wedding Party for Grand Entrance
• Remain available throughout the event attending to any needs
• Distribute vendor final payments and gratuities
• Pack up your gifts, make sure your marriage license is safe, grab your heels from under the cake table, and clean up all the things that need to be resolved at the end of a long day.
• Check out with all vendors and venue representative prior to our departure.
If planning isn’t your thing and you’re interested in the total package, we can work with you every step of the way to create your picture perfect day and guarantee you have nothing but fond memories from your wedding day and everything leading up to it. Feel free to contact us and we can design a package that meets your needs.
"I love them so much! The angles, light and love You captured is perfect. you captured the beauty I see every time I imagine us in my mind!!!♥"
"We are a family of six with 4 small children 7 and under. It is no easy task getting all of us together and looking at the camera but Danielle is so sweet and patient and takes her time with families making sure to capture the perfect images. My kids love her and so do we! We feel very blessed to have found her and hope to continue to use her in years to come."
"Danielle made us feel like total stars the whole time! We are blown away with her work. From the little details to the Candid moments with family and friends. THANK YOU!!!"
"So great working with you on our wedding day! Thank you so much!"
"DEANNE WAS RESPONSIVE, EASY TO DIALOGUE WITH, HAD LOTS OF RESOURCES AND A GREAT SENSE OF HUMOR WHICH PUT US INSTANTLY AT EASE!!! WE ARE FOREVER GRATEFUL."
"Danielle is one of the most talented and professional family photographers we have had the pleasure of working with in Orange County. Her positivity and enthusiasm made all the difference and she should be commended on her unique ability to work under pressure (Beach Photo Shoot at sunset on a windy day with small children...)"
"DEANNE WAS OUR WEDDING PLANNER AND SHE WAS WONDERFUL!! SHE IS INCREDIBLY ORGANIZED, CREATIVE AND HARD-WORKING. SHE WAS FUN TO BE AROUND AND IT WAS OBVIOUS SHE TRULY CARED ABOUT OUR WEDDING AND WANTED IT TO BE EVERYTHING WE HOPED FOR. I REALLY CAN'T SAY ENOUGH ABOUT HER. SHE HELPED TO MAKE OUR WEDDING ONE OF THE BEST DAYS OF MY LIFE. YOU CAN'T ASK FOR MORE THAN THAT."